Partners
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Digital Analytics Fundamentals

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I completed  all the 6 modules of Digital Analytics Fundamentals along with the Final Assessment but was not certified. Could you please help me get my certification?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: Digital Analytics Fundamentals

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Sreekala N

Congrats on the passing of your tests. When you are logged into your account, click My Profile and you will see your image with certificates listed in blue at the bottom, click the blue links and your tests certificates will populate so you can view, save and print.

3.JPG

You can also use the link to reference your certificates on your linked in profile. Just grab the URL string of any certificate and use that when filling the other profile data.

Again congrats and good luck! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: Digital Analytics Fundamentals

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Sreekala N

Congrats on the passing of your tests. When you are logged into your account, click My Profile and you will see your image with certificates listed in blue at the bottom, click the blue links and your tests certificates will populate so you can view, save and print.

3.JPG

You can also use the link to reference your certificates on your linked in profile. Just grab the URL string of any certificate and use that when filling the other profile data.

Again congrats and good luck! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner