Partners
4K members online now
4K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Data Studio Certification

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I've seen partners with a Data Studio certification. I can't, however, find any direction/detail on this. Can anyone provide information/insight into how to obtain this certification?

Thanks.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joel D

"Services Partners are vetted by Google and meet rigorous qualification standards to help you feel confident you’re working with a company you can trust. Service Partners help customers on projects ranging from consulting and training to technical support across Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, and Data Studio."

More here: https://support.google.com/360suite/datastudio/answer/7237700?hl=en. A few links you can navigate from there to explore in detail.

Hope this helps!

Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joel D

"Services Partners are vetted by Google and meet rigorous qualification standards to help you feel confident you’re working with a company you can trust. Service Partners help customers on projects ranging from consulting and training to technical support across Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, and Data Studio."

More here: https://support.google.com/360suite/datastudio/answer/7237700?hl=en. A few links you can navigate from there to explore in detail.

Hope this helps!

Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the quick reply, Julia.

The link describes the partner program (I'm already analytics certified) but I was looking for any specific information on the Data Studio certification exam.

Any direction here would be greatly appreciated.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

It looks like the link does get you to https://www.google.com/analytics/partners/listing/service which talks about certifications, but I believe what Julia posted is still relevant to this Data Studio Cert.  

Not sure if the is the certification information you are after. I just wanted to try and help!

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Joel,

As Julia and Spencer pointed out, it is part of the Google Analytics Partners program so you would want to talk with a rep/support there.

When you say you are certified, being certified and being a Analytics Partner are two different things. I am Analytics certified, but not a Google Analytics Partner and therefore not Data Studio certified. I would have to become a Google Analytics Partner to be one.

By using the link Julia provided, you will learn all about the program and whether you want to join of not. She has provided a great resource. And by using the link Spencer provided, you will discover the official website for the program, where you can apply. They both are providing the info you need and I would read though them both in the order presented.

Have fun and let us know how the journey goes for you.

All the Best,

James

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks ... that answers the question.