AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Communicating your Academy for Ads Certifications

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I was wondering if there's any update on a profile URL on Academy for Ads Certifications? I'm having a few problems communicating this certification on my professional profiles. It's unfair to those who's taken the exam after January 2018 to only be able to show an image of the certificate, which in today's age, encourages skepticism compared to the people who, in most people's eyes, are "truly" certified by Google.

I highly oppose to this situation. I know this is a gift to society from Google, and I will be forever thankful for this opportunity. I just think it's tremendously unfair for people like me to be differentiated by their means of proving their Adwords Marketing capability simply by the way it is being communicated.

I hope a resolution is found soon. Thanks for any help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Spencer_Wade (Top Contributor)
March

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Our Google Partners and Academy for Ads team is aware of the need of this... but at this time, there is no update to mention. Please remain patient while further work is completed. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Spencer_Wade (Top Contributor)
March

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Our Google Partners and Academy for Ads team is aware of the need of this... but at this time, there is no update to mention. Please remain patient while further work is completed. 

Kind Regards,

James