Partners
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Check out our Video Advertising Exam Refresher Guide

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

AGC1152_Portal_Thumb_video.png

This handy resource is aimed at helping you learn all about Video Advertising and ensuring you're fully prepared for the exam. It covers everything from basic and advanced concepts, campaign creation and management, performance measurement and optimization, and more.

If you're an agency or online advertising professional specializing in video advertising campaign management, why not get AdWords certified for Video Advertising by completing both the AdWords Fundamentals and Video certification exams?

Feeling ready? Take the exam here.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Check out our Video Advertising Exam Refresher Guide

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This exam was tough! Glad that there are extra resources.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
You know I've been doing video and video ads for years and you would think I could ace this test but that is what is interesting about these tests and study guides they're great for making us aware of the things that we don't know in a particular area even an aerial we know a great deal about

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Excellent! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this study guide. It seemed a little short compared to the other study guides, but I'm glad it covers all bases.