Partners
5K members online now
5K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Certifications on different users

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello

I used the wrong email when doing my certifications exams so now all my passed exams are connected to the wrong profile/user. Does anyone here know if it is possible to move certifications between profiles or if I can connect my to profiles togheter in some way so I do not need to retake the exams?

/Emelie

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Certifications on different users

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi @Emelie J, it is possible. Send an email to partners-support@google.com and we'll sort it out for you. Please make sure that you setup an account with the new email address first.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Emelie J this is in no way directed toward you - this seems to be a growing topic and I'm curious about how Google will continue to support/handle this.

Hi @Alex R

Do you think this poses any risk for Google.  I mean, someone could take the exams on their desired email address, fail them, create a new account, mistakenly take the exams on another email and then ask for transfer.  Well knowing that any email address can be linked to a partner account is this something that will continue to be supported, the transferring of certifications from one account to another?

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
@PPCBossman I'm not sure if this poses a risk given you can retake a failed exam after 7 days. I'm not sure why someone would create a new account just to pass an exam a few days sooner. Can you think of a use case for that?

The we generally see exams being transferred when someone leaves an agency and goes to another. They lose access to their old corporate emails which can pose a problem.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Ok thanks!

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni
Yes it's definitely possible just contact partner support

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello, I have emailed the partners-support a few times since July but I am not getting any answer. Do you know if it is normally a long waiting period for these kind of issues?

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
HI Emelie, email us at partners-academy@google.com and I will take care of it. Sorry for the delay!