AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Certification status - No sharing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

First of all , i sign up for google partner and pass severals exam , but initially I forgot to tick the box to share the info to the affiliate company. So i went back to academy for ads to fix it under my profile and tick sharing in "Share my Academy for Ads account information with my company:" section. But the status just keep saying No sharing , not sure how to fix this problem. Or did I do something wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Philips P,

Are you using your company email to link? Can you share a screens shot of the message? Last would be send a soft email to support to get them to look at your system on their side. Q: Who should I contact if I have a question about the Academy for Ads site or any of the training courses? A: If you have questions or run into any issues, just contact us and our team will follow up within 24 hours.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue.  I've set the company email to be the same as our company gmail account and checked the box to share partnership.  However, it still says "not sharing" under my affiliated name. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 2.25.00 PM.png

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello @BigBuzz B,

Try using the company domain email as Company Email and use your gmail for recovery. 

Email: The email used for certifications | Company: Company name used for partners | Company email: info@companyname.com

Hope this helps solve your issue.  

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner