Partners
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Can't start Mobile Advertising Exam and can't get employed

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi!

I have been trying to start the Adwords Mobile Exam but without any success. I get the error that the Request could not be completet. Please try again. I have tried several times, with different browser, tried to clean the cookies and cache also tried with VPN and but nothing works.

I have so far finished all the exams withing Adwords and Analytics but not the Mobile Exam, that's the only one left because I cant start it!

What Can I do? I need the certification to get my job!

Capture.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sadjad J
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Sadjad J

I have reported this up the chain, as soon as we hear back Ill post again. Sorry for the inconvenience, give us some time to look into this. Thanks for your patience. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sadjad J
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Sadjad J

I have reported this up the chain, as soon as we hear back Ill post again. Sorry for the inconvenience, give us some time to look into this. Thanks for your patience. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@Spencer_Wade

Hi Spencer and thank you for the answer. I have bookmarked and following this thread but my question is, where/how can I found out when you got an answer from Google? Any support ticket/system I can follow somewhere?

I also tried to contact google regarding this issue but haven't got any answer back on my question.

Best and warmest Regards //sadjad Johansson

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I will come back to this post and you should get the email... I will follow up ASAP. @Sadjad J

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello @Sadjad J

I ran a test this morning on the Mobile tests and it went right into the test modules. I am seeing other who were having analytics issues are testing now and the mobile jumped right into the 1st question, so I believe it should be OK now, when you have time can you confirm on your end.

Just wanted to follow up on this issue.