AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Can't change my name on my Google Adwords certificate although it's updated through Gmail activities

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
After receiving my certificate I came to find that the shown name was the username which is not my real name. I started to update my profile and changed my name then saved all the changes, nevertheless, whenever I try to open the certificate from the Google Academy, it still shows that username like I didn't change anything.

Please help!

Thank you,
Karim

1 Expert replyverified_user

Can't change my name on my Google Adwords certificate although it's updated through Gmail activities

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Karim Maged,

Since you made the change, maybe give a few days for the system to catch up! If that doesn't work, try emailing support for help. 

Q: Who should I contact if I have a question about the Academy for Ads site or any of the training courses? A: If you have questions or run into any issues, just contact us and our team will follow up within 24 hours.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner