AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Can't Retake Adwords Fundamentals Exams for 9 Days?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently took the Adwords Fundamental Exam (October 6th, 2017). I was not happy with my score and am looking to retake it. I know normally you have to wait a week, which would let me retake the exam on October 13th. However, my account is telling me I can't take the exam until October 15th, which is 9 days away. Any reason why this is or how I can change it?

I was going to email Google help but I need to take this exam on my university email for a class grade, and for some reason, maybe because of my school email, I am blocked from signing up for an Adwords account so I can't even get a adwords customer i.d. to email Google. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Bridget Nicole B,

You have to let 7 full days pass before you can take it again. There is no way around this and there is nothing wrong with the system or your account.

Please do not create an AdWords account just for an account ID. AdWords policies are very serious and if for some reason the account gets suspended, you will not be able to use AdWords in the future. Only create the account when you are ready to use it and after reading all of the policies.  

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

just wait until 15, there is no way around. as they saying something go around come around 

Please