Partners
269 members online now
269 members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Can't Register for the Analytics Academy - preparation material

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.

I am trying to get access to the preparation material for Analytics for Beginners from the Google Partners Site.

I see a video with the register button below it. Next section is the course materials as plain text, not as links.

I click register and is linked to a form submission. (Text copied in below).

When I click "Next" nothing happens. I am unable to go further from this form. I tried last week and had the same problem. 

--------------------------------

The text from the form submission:

Welcome to Analytics Academy

Please answer the following questions to help us provide you with a more relevant learning experience.
    1. Which of the following best describes your job role? (check all that apply)

Marketer

Analyst

Developer

Agency

Other
    1. Which of the following best describes your online business? (check all that apply)

Ecommerce

Branding

Content Publisher

Lead Generation

Online Community

Online Support or Information

Other
    1. I would like to receive Analytics Academy email updates and course reminders.

Yes

No (You will not receive course confirmation emails or updates.)
The email address and name you use to sign in on Analytics Academy will be collected and used according to the Google Privacy Policy. If you choose to share an Analytics Academy certificate of completion, your name and certification status will also be shared, otherwise it will remain private. By submitting this survey, you agree to the Google Terms of Service.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello @oscar g,

Sorry feel offline for the day... Can you try accessing the training materials using a different browser to see if cache is the issue or maybe clear your system cache and completely log out and back in again.

I ran a test with another master account that hasn't signed up for the training and after clicking the Academy link I was taken to the log in page and then immediately to the training materials and courses. I then clicked Register and was taken to the form, both pages accepted information and I was taken into the course, with links videos etc...

Seems like maybe the account is the wrong one or cache is the problem. Test clearing things up and report back, I was successful in getting enrolled into the system on a new account. I

1. Clear cache - Test

2. Try a different browser - Test 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @oscar g,

When you are logged into Google Partners and access the course material you should be logged in, which would populate the academy based on your logged profile. When you go to, Academy does it show you logged in to Partners?

If so click the Analytics Academy does it show you logged in still? It could be logged in via the wrong profile, maybe even clearing cache and testing the log in again. 

Just wanted to see if I could help get you going. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: Can't Register for the Analytics Academy - preparation material

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I arrive at the form, where I can't get further, i'm logged in with the same profile (this email) where I have already recieved an AdWords Certification.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello @oscar g,

Sorry feel offline for the day... Can you try accessing the training materials using a different browser to see if cache is the issue or maybe clear your system cache and completely log out and back in again.

I ran a test with another master account that hasn't signed up for the training and after clicking the Academy link I was taken to the log in page and then immediately to the training materials and courses. I then clicked Register and was taken to the form, both pages accepted information and I was taken into the course, with links videos etc...

Seems like maybe the account is the wrong one or cache is the problem. Test clearing things up and report back, I was successful in getting enrolled into the system on a new account. I

1. Clear cache - Test

2. Try a different browser - Test