AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

All 9 of my certifications are gone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I certified across all 9 exams in October of 2017. My certifications were all listed on my Partners page until January of 2018. Then they disappeared and I saw a reference to the Academy for Ads. After logging into the Academy I saw that all my certs were gone and now I need them back. How can I get this to happen? I put a lot of time and effort into the certs. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

All 9 of my certifications are gone

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tom M :-)

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with this, I'm going to move your post over to the Google Partners Community to the Certification area

Thanks
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: All 9 of my certifications are gone

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Tom,

When you log in to Academy for Ads, click in the upper right hand corner and then click on Edit Profile. From here, go through each screen and add your info and see if the certifications are presented. 

This is the page you should see...

a-f-ads.jpg

If you do see the certifications listed like above, you can click on each one to access the individual certification. 

If you do not see the screenshot, please tell us what you are presented with. 

Kind Regards,

James