AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords combined certificate

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, everyone! 

Help me, somebody, please, with my dillema?

In december 2017 i've recieved the "AdWords Fundamentials" certificate at Google partners.

Recently i've also passed "AdWords mobile certification" at Academy for Ads.

Now i have two separate certificates.

My question is - how can i recieve a stand-alone google "Adwords Certificate" for that required two, mentioned above? I would really like to use it in my resume.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eugene V
March

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello @eugene v,

I apologize for missing the follow up. The certifications have now all moved to Academy. They are aware of the need to get a public option and when and if things change I will do my best to update. What I suggest is just add the info to your relevant profiles and when the time comes that you need to share your profile, you can link to the company in question at that time and they will have access to your past tests. Not the best option but getting the tests behind you is the best step to take and when the time arises you can link to the necessary company profiles. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @eugene v,

Since the move to Academy of Ads you now access the certifications inside the system 

Look at Academy for Ads achievements and certifications, this post might help too Get to know Academy for Ads

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your reply, but it's not yet clear for me, is there specific "Google Adwords" certificate. Not fundamentials, not mobile etc, But a specific "Google Adwords" Certificate?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If you do also the 2018 AdWords Fundamentials they will automatically give you Google AdWord Certification.

Since yours is 2017 I dunno if that is blocking you to get it.

I did both in 2018 and get it.

It is quite annoying they get rid of the words Certified and Professional from the qualification and some employers may think it is more a attendance cert from the name of it.

Dunno why Google is doing this to us....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Agree. Such changes in qualification only leads to the situation, where newly qualified users will be less atractive to potential employer, as new certification system (and certificates names) aren't as recognized as previous.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eugene V
March

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello @eugene v,

I apologize for missing the follow up. The certifications have now all moved to Academy. They are aware of the need to get a public option and when and if things change I will do my best to update. What I suggest is just add the info to your relevant profiles and when the time comes that you need to share your profile, you can link to the company in question at that time and they will have access to your past tests. Not the best option but getting the tests behind you is the best step to take and when the time arises you can link to the necessary company profiles. 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Agreed @Ki Fung C, and I believe this is great feedback "Certified and Professional", if you haven't already use the send feedback option to send this point to the teams, I will do the same