AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dears,

I have took 2 assessments in Google Exceedlms, and passed in it with more than 80% (adwords fundamentals and video certification), it was from 6 days but till now I didn't get the adwords certification, what is the problem if you could help me??

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords certification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You will not receive a certificate from the system. You would simply go back to your Academy for Ads account and click on your user image/name in the upper right hand corner and then visit My Profile. From there you will see your certifications and and More Awards for the courses you have taken (and passed). You can click on any of them to see them present what they will... which is not very attraction or anything like the old certifications we use to be awarded. We have pressed them to enhance these and hope they will sometime soon. 

Kind Regards,

James

Adwords certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

First of all thank you for your help

But to be sure that means there is no longer one pdf adwods certification ????

Re: Adwords certification

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Mohamed,

You are welcome.... and you are correct in that we do not receive a pdf file any longer. What we are given is rather sad, actually. 

You will see a list of your earned certifications and awards in your Academy for Ads profile that will look like this, and you simply click on one of them:

a-f-ads.jpg

I surely hope we end up with something better at some point. Our old certificates were frame worthy... and these are not (in my opinion).

Kind Regards,

James