Partners
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Mobile Cetification - Not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi J Clemens,

I am facing the same issue as Paurav. I have tried clearing cache/history and using incognito on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. I get the "request could not be completed" error message on all 3 browsers in both modes. Is there something else I can try to work around this issue?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael Bryant
April 2017

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Thanks @Michael Bryant and @James_Clemens. We flagged this issue with our team and it appears the issue has now been resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have/see issues.

Thanks,

Krisha

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Michael,

There seems to be an interment issue with the language setting mismatch between the test and the browser. Please try clearing your browser cache (again) and going to the test page with Firefox (latest edition) and then changing the test language to English (UK) (then refresh page), and then to English (US) (refresh page) and attempt to take it. If you cannot reach the test page to change the language or still cannot gain access, please post back so I can send your account upstream for further assistance.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

Thanks for the help and quick reply!

I just cleared the cache again on Firefox and switched the language to English (UK) and hit refresh. After the refresh, the language drop-down automatically switched back to English (US) without having to change it. I tried re-selecting English (US) and refreshed, just in case. I tried this with a normal refresh and hard refresh. Still getting the "request could not be completed message."

I may be following the directions incorrectly, but I would certainly appreciate this getting escalated if there's nothing else I can try.

Best Regards,
Michael Bryant

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Michael,

You are very welcome... only wish the issue was already resolved. 

Yes, you have tried everything correctly, and unfortunately we are left to escalate for further review. Please give us a day or two to dig into things. 

Thanks for working on your certifications.

All the Best,

James

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael Bryant
April 2017

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Thanks @Michael Bryant and @James_Clemens. We flagged this issue with our team and it appears the issue has now been resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have/see issues.

Thanks,

Krisha

Re: Adwords Mobile Cetification - Not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I had tried Chrome Incognito mode and it had worked

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Krisha,

Thanks so much for your help! I won't have a chance to site down and attempt the test again for another few days, but will confirm if the issue is resolved. Again, I really appreciate the swift response as well as you and @James_Clemens taking the time to help us out!

Best Regards,
Michael

EDIT: Hi @Krisha. I was able to complete the mobile exam. Thank you so much for your help!