Partners
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Certification Exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having trouble getting the certification exams to load. After clicking "Take Exam", a new tab opens and says "loading". It's been loading for 10 minutes and counting... 

Is anyone else having this problem? The specific exams I'm trying to access are Video, Shopping, and Mobile.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Certification Exam

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Good evening Mel,

Are you still having issues with the certification exams to load? Also which browser are you using?

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Good Morning Mel,

I see Mike B stepped up asking the what, why and when, we had this issue over the last week, they are aware of it, like Mike stated try testing different browsers and if it continues call into support and have them look it over....

We finally had success yesterday with Chrome and Firefox. It seems to be an HTTP Archive issue. 

Didn't mean to double step here just found this issue out when talking with support and wanted to share it! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Still having the issue. Using Chrome

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello Mel,

If you have a few minutes I would call into support they will check your system and walk you through the steps to troubleshoot.

Not sure if you have done the normal steps of clearing cache, completely logging out of your Google account and test again, try Firefox 1st, if you are successful either take it their or before pressing go, log into Chrome and try it there if that's the browser you chose to use. 

We did have the same issue and managed to get this working, by clearing things up and testing different browsers. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner