AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Academy Certificates not showing in my profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, I have passed several of the Adwords Certificates and yet they do not appear in my profile... I see them in the AdWords Gallery showing an expiry date of a year but I do not see them in my Google Partner Profile page and so they cannot be credited to the company...

Any help to understand and debug would be appreciated greatly.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gino P
February

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @GINO P,

Sorry to hear about the confusion. What I would recommend is reaching out to support. Let them take a look at your system and help get your issue sorted. 

Q: Who should I contact if I have a question about the Academy for Ads site or any of the training courses? A: If you have questions or run into any issues, just contact us and our team will follow up within 24 hours.

Keep us posted on the outcome. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gino P
February

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @GINO P,

Sorry to hear about the confusion. What I would recommend is reaching out to support. Let them take a look at your system and help get your issue sorted. 

Q: Who should I contact if I have a question about the Academy for Ads site or any of the training courses? A: If you have questions or run into any issues, just contact us and our team will follow up within 24 hours.

Keep us posted on the outcome. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Thanks... 

At this moment the Business is showing 1 certified affiliate but does not show anything in Certificates. Also not in my person profile for Certificates on Google Partners. I will write a short email to support and thanks for your time and interest 

Gino

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Awesome keep us posted @GINO P

I know it can take a few days to populate but getting help will ensure all is correct. 

Thanks for rounding back and keep us posted. 

Have a great weekend.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No problem Spencer... Thank you again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same problem.  I've done two support chats and it's still the same. 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Terri H,

Have you tried emailing the team for assistance? You might start you own thread to avoid inundating the original poster. Well keep an eye out, try support email 1st! Q: Who should I contact if I have a question about the Academy for Ads site or any of the training courses? A: If you have questions or run into any issues, just contact us and our team will follow up within 24 hours.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Was just resolved.  Thanks for the input.