Partners
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Partner Account -Amount Spent and Days Active STUCK

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I hope this isn't a silly question, but I couldn't find any resources online or in the Partners community.  I linked my MCC account on June 9th, and passed the required certifications within a couple days, linked my company as well as linked two AdWords accounts I directly manage with an average weekly spend of $7-9,000.  

I've also logged into my Partners account page nearly every day, but for the last three days (or more) I seem to be stuck on an $8K spend (of the $10K " required 90-day spend threshold") and 8 days active of the required activity "60 of the last 90 days."  

I've read on other boards that "activity" is defined by the date the MCC account was linked to manage the AdWords account, but if that is the case I should have been active for 14 and not 8 days, and my total spend should be closer to $15K. Even more confusing is the fact that I've been logging in and making changes to both accounts over the last three days using my MCC account (rather than using DoubleClick or another AdWords account directly) and the 8 days / $8K spend still is frozen.  

I haven't received any notifications, but can anyone think of another reason I might have caused data to stop accumulating or somehow gotten the account "stuck?" Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 9.51.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 9.51.35 AM.pngAccount has shown these numbers for 3 days, despite spending over $1000, and making changes w/in the MCC account every day

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tigh L
June 2016

Re: AdWords Partner Account -Amount Spent and Days Active STUCK

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
@Tigh L could you send us an email at partners-academy@google.com with your email linked to the account or MCC so I can investigate further. It sometimes gets hung up for a day or 2 but generally not this long.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Tigh L,

I have seen this happen before, it seems to be on a cycle of sorts from what I remember, have you tried calling in to have someone review your account for spend etc?

It sounds like you have done the work and it either hasn't caught up yet or something might need to be looked at. Or just need to get to a day cycle. I would keep doing what you are doing and it will pop, but maybe someone can look to see if anything is missing or if its just time that you are waiting for.

Best,

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks +Spencer_Wade. In the cases you've seen, will the data eventually accrue, or eventually just start working again? In the mean time, I'll try to reach out to the rep for one of the AW accts.
Best,
Tigh
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tigh L
June 2016

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
@Tigh L could you send us an email at partners-academy@google.com with your email linked to the account or MCC so I can investigate further. It sometimes gets hung up for a day or 2 but generally not this long.

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks @Alex_R, will do. I also called customer support as well!