AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Fundamental Test showing like no passed yet even I did so on 2018-06-18.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there,

I have passed AdWrods Fundamental Test on 18.06.17 and today I just passed Search advertising one. However, once I passed today's test, the Fundamental one disappeared from my account and showing me like I never done it before. I am enclosing a screenshot of confirmation email from Google Partners from June that I passed. 

Any ideas? Do I really have to pass it again? 

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 17.37.42.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords Fundamental Test showing like no passed yet even I did so on 2018-06-18.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Nikola S,

No you shouldn't have to take the test again. When you log into your partners account do you see that you have passed the 2 tests? You should see Fundamentals at the top and the others below. Let us know if you see them via the link above.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Spencer,

thank you for your reply. No it doesn't show I passed 2 tests. But I have just found out what I've done. As I have 2 gmail account I accidentally did the Fundamental test on one of them and then Search advertising on the second Smiley Sad

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Oh snap, I am sorry about that... Rule of thumb log out of everything prior to testing to eliminate this issue, I had an employee do this before. Maybe try jumping right back into the good profile and test, might still be top of mind. Sorry about the mistake but you got this.... 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner