Partners
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Credentials

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was certified for ALL exams in an agency email. Which has been locked by the agency I was working for. I am wondering if there is a way for me to get my credentials transferred into my personal account... this would be recently, as in today. I'd like to get them moved hopefully before too much time passes and I lose them all. 

Re: AdWords Credentials

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
AdWords support can do it, but it may take a day or two, because most of the people who actually answer the phones and email don't have the power.

You'll need an AdWords account to get through the phone tree, so if you don't have a personal account, create one. It doesn't even need to have a functional campaign in it. You just need to have an account number.

You'll also need to have a Google Partners account for your personal email, so make sure you've logged into the Google Partners website with your personal Google Account at least once before calling.

Then you call AdWords support, and tell them which email address to transfer the exam history from, and which email address to transfer your exam history to.