AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have passed both fundamentals and video advertising exam 5 days ago but can't find adwords certificate in my profile. How long it takes to populate?

1 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords Certification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Divya B,

Congrats on the pass. Which profile are you looking at, Old Partners or New Academy of Ads? You should be able to see your Academy of Ads certificate. When you are in Academy, clcik My Profile top right under your icon. There you should see a list of certificates that you have passed. You can click on the image to populate the certificate. Here is the main help file to better understand how you can view your certifications. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: AdWords Certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply! I am using new Academy of ads. I am looking for the
certificates in my profile only but cant find. Don't know what should I do?

Re: AdWords Certification

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello @Divya B,

Open Academy of Ads, click the top right Icon your profile picture and select My Profile. 

There you will see the list of passed certificates, which you can click each certificate to view the info. 

Capture.PNG

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner