AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Academy - Exams Expiring Too Early!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Last week my AdWords Fundamentals certification was due to expire (10th Feb 18). I had also previously passed 2 other AdWords Exams (Mobile Advertising and Search Advertising) but these weren't due to expire until May 2018. I have retaken and passed my Fundamentals exam again, but then noticed that my other exams had expired too in the new Academy for Ads interface even though they weren't due to expire for another 3 months.

Has anyone else experienced this since the switchover? I know I can retake the exams again anytime but is there a way to reinstate them so that at least I don't have to retake them for another 3 months as per the agreement?

Thanks

B

1 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords Academy - Exams Expiring Too Early!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Ben P, Sorry to hear about the hiccup. What would be best is to reach out to support and have them take a look at this issue. 

Q: Who should I contact if I have a question about the Academy for Ads site or any of the training courses? A: If you have questions or run into any issues, just contact us and our team will follow up within 24 hours.

Keep us posted on the outcome. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner