AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Academy for Ads and Partner Certifications

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how long does it take for the certifications to be linked to my google partner account. its been over a week and it hasn't reflected 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Academy for Ads and Partner Certifications

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey there, your certifications should of transferred over if you're logged into the same account. Where it gets tricky is, I think any new certifications or certifications exams you are now doing should be done through the Academy, not the old partner's interface. 

Just to double check everything, would you mind replying with a screen grab of your current certs in the old Partner interface? 

Re: Academy for Ads and Partner Certifications

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Everything to do with training, testing, and certifications are handled 100% on the Academy for Ads platform. If you log into your account there and then click on your profile image in the upper right hand corner and then click on My Profile... you will arrive at your account summary page. Click on edit profile (under your profile image in the center of the page) and you will be presented with this page:

a-f-ads-recovery.jpg

Here you have to check the box to share with company/employer and enter the email address that controls the company profile with Google Partners (badged Google Partners). If this is not done, your info is not shared with the company. The company must be a badged Google Partner and the email given here should be the one that is the admin of the AdWords Manager Account synced with the company profile with Google Partners. 

Kind Regards,

James