3.2K members online now
Not sure where to post? Let's talk small business! Be sure to visit each week for the latest Office Hours discussion.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Urgent Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There, 
I was seriously ill a year ago and had to stop my business.
I am now recovered but I am unable to get back into some of my resources.
I can get access to my analytics but not my main Gmail account or my Youtube account that has 70 videos that I uploaded.

I do not have control of the recovery email now as that domain lapsed but I do know the account email and the analytics account clearly shows the main gmail. I desperately need to access my Youtube account but there seems to be no Youtube support. Is there a contact for analytics that could assist with this problem.

I dont know where else to post this but if this is the wrong place could somebody please point me in the right direction. I tried to verify without the password but the questions are the month/year the account was started and the last known PW this is not information I have so it fails.

There is a huge amount of my work on the Youtube channel.

Would be very grateful for any assistance, thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Urgent Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also have access to Webmaster tools so I am perplexed as to why I cannot log in to the other two.

Urgent Help

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

So you cannot get into the gmail account? If you used the same gmail for all the accounts then it should work on all of them. Did you try recovery? https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Urgent Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The recovery option is a complete waste of space, even though I am using the official domain name email as a recovery option Google says it cannot recognise it. The gmail is domainname@gmail.com lol and when I get the code sent to myname@domainname.co.uk and then enter the code it says NOPE!

With Google being so wealthy it is astonishing there is no help or support for what is a business service. Pretty disgusting really.

Urgent Help

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Shaun,

The Google G Suite help community is often able to provide more options with any G Suite product, which does include Gmail. 

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

James

Urgent Help

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

There are closing this site soon......no more COMMUNITIES.....NO MORE COMPLAINTS..

Look mom....no complaints.....lol 

Urgent Help

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Brad,

That's not quite the way it is. 

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/The-Latest-from-Google-Small/Closing-the-Google-Small-Busi...

Experts in the Topic
MikeJohnston
James_Clemens