Small Business Office Hours: Content Marketing[ Edited ]
October 2016 - last edited October 2016
Welcome to our Small Business Office Hours!
Each week, we’ll create a new discussion post here in the community focusing on a specific topic relevant to small business owners. We encourage you to ask any questions or discuss any aspect of this topic; our Advisors will be on hand to provide expert advice and tips to help you succeed. This week's topic is:
Content marketing is a form of marketing focused on the creation, publication and distribution of online content. Some examples include blogs, videos and photos, all of which are great ways to establish your brand and promote your business.
Have any questions about content marketing for your small business? Let’s get this started!
If you’re new to content marketing, we recommend checking out the following articles found right here on the Google Small Business Community:
- The Right Way to Do Content Marketing
- 10 Content Marketing Secrets We Learned From Buzzfeed
- Shot List for Your Small Business
- Editing Images in Google Photos
- Creating Infographics for Your Small Business
- 5 Content Marketing KPIs Your Business Should Be Tracking