Small Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Not sure where to post? Let's talk small business! Be sure to visit each week for the latest Office Hours discussion.
Guide Me
star_border

Small Business Office Hours: Adding Quality Photos to Your Business Listing

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Office Hours Update.jpg

Welcome to our Small Business Office Hours!

Each week, we’ll create a new discussion post here in the community focusing on a specific topic relevant to small business owners. We encourage you to ask any questions or discuss any aspect of this topic; our Advisors will be on hand to provide expert advice and tips to help you succeed. This week's topic is:

Adding Quality Photos to Your Business Listing

Once you have verified your Google My Business listing, you can start adding photos to it which represent your business. Photos help people find your business across Google—including on Search and Maps—and come from both businesses themselves and their customers. By adding your own business photos, you can showcase your products and services to people who are looking for what you offer.

Have any questions about taking and adding quality photos for your business listing? Let’s get this started!

For some ideas and inspiration, we recommend checking out the following articles found right here on the Google Small Business Community:

2 Expert replyverified_user

Google Small Business Advisor
# 2
Google Small Business Advisor

Great 📷 tips! I especially love the tips on finding the best lighting. Getting the best light has always been time-consuming for me. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Natural sunlight is always the best lighting. If you are taking photos of the interior of your business waiting for the right time of day when you have good natural loghting via windows and doors may be all the planning you need in regard to light.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I manage many stores with GMB some have photos and some don't. One of my stores that have no photos the insights tab says my photos have been view 170 times in the last 30 days. I'm trying to understands how google gets this info so I can add the best photos to represent the stores.