Small Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Not sure where to post? Let's talk small business! Be sure to visit each week for the latest Office Hours discussion.
Guide Me
star_border

New to the Community? Introduce Yourself.

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

GSBC-Logo.png

Welcome to the Google Small Business Community! We're very excited to have you in our community and to learn about your small business. Feel free to introduce yourself and your business in this thread.

If you have any questions that relate to small business, please don't hesitate to ask! We have a great team of Advisors who are happy to help out. Feel free to contribute to discussions and share from your own experiences, too.

If you have questions regarding specific Google Products (including Google My Business, Google AdWords and Google Analytics), you'll find relevant boards linked in the side navigation bar.

We ask that you create a new thread if you have questions or want to discuss a new topic. Any irrelevant questions asked within an existing thread may be moved to a new thread or removed. You can easily create a new thread by clicking the pink + at the bottom right of the page.

Please review the Community Guidelines and adhere to these rules when posting. Please note that this is not the place to advertise your business. Posts and replies that are determined to be too self-promotional will be edited and/or removed.

Our community is a place to learn more about the ins and outs of being a small business owner, and we appreciate that you've joined. We'll look forward to hearing from you.

5 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New to the Community? Introduce Yourself.

Google Small Business Advisor
# 2

Hey everyone... I'm one of the advisors in this community that helps get your questions answered. If you have anything you need help with, feel free to ask your question and I'll be sure to get it answered. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Brandon! I'm new on here and looking for any useful advise to improve the visibility of business (tools, website, banner ads suggestions, apps, ect...). Looking forward to a great start!

Best,

Adonis Music
www.adonismusic.net

# 4

@Adonis Music LLC - thanks for pinging me. I checked out your site and had a listen to some of the tunes... sounds great! Looks like you've worked with some big brands as well. 

Let me get settled in this morning and then I'll send you over some suggestions. Thanks, Brandon.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Happy to have you on board, @Adonis Music LLC! If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to start a new discussion. This way, our Advisors and other members can more easily notice your question and you'll get the advice you're looking for.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi all,

Im Motti and I help my clients with their online marketing.

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

It's great to meet you, @Motti E! We'd love to learn more about you and your business. Are there many small business owners among your clients? What sort of online marketing solutions do you provide?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@Brielle I do SEO and webdesign for over 20 local businesses, and its just growing. I got into SEO 6 years ago and I love it. My marketing company does also social media marketing (wish amazing success) and we build apps for the app store. 

Im also a Firefighter, Paramedic and Lifeguard instructor.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tim Harper

Always Careful Roofing

Owner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!  So grateful for this community!  

Carrie