1.7K members online now
Not sure where to post? Let's talk small business! Be sure to visit each week for the latest Office Hours discussion.
Guide Me
favorite_border
Highlighted

My posts

Level 4
# 1
Level 4

I am adding posts here and someone is taking them off the forum.

why is this??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by J Clemens (Top Contributor)
2w

Re: My posts

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi, @Kevin O, welcome to the Google Small Business Community. In the past 24 hours, you have created 5 new topics regarding your issue. As per our Community Guidelines, we ask that members create only one thread regarding a specific question or problem and give our helpful volunteers time to reply. Duplicate threads have and will be removed/archived.

I have moved one of your threads to the Google My Business Forum, as our Community is not the right place to get technical assistance with Google My Business - we're focused on general small business discussion. You can visit your thread here:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Help-Needed-with-my-account/m-p...

I understand that you are frustrated and I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. You can also reach out to the Google My Business team directly via Twitter by tweeting to @GoogleMyBiz. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by J Clemens (Top Contributor)
2w

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi, @Kevin O, welcome to the Google Small Business Community. In the past 24 hours, you have created 5 new topics regarding your issue. As per our Community Guidelines, we ask that members create only one thread regarding a specific question or problem and give our helpful volunteers time to reply. Duplicate threads have and will be removed/archived.

I have moved one of your threads to the Google My Business Forum, as our Community is not the right place to get technical assistance with Google My Business - we're focused on general small business discussion. You can visit your thread here:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Help-Needed-with-my-account/m-p...

I understand that you are frustrated and I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. You can also reach out to the Google My Business team directly via Twitter by tweeting to @GoogleMyBiz. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.

My posts

Level 4
# 3
Level 4

ok.  I was getting used to the interface

How do I go about adding a pic for myself?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hey, @Kevin O! I'm fairly sure that this community uses the same photo as the Google account you used to sign up. You can set a profile photo for your Google account by following the steps detailed here:

Experts in the Topic
Brielle B