2.9K members online now
Not sure where to post? Let's talk small business! Be sure to visit each week for the latest Office Hours discussion.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

My posts

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am adding posts here and someone is taking them off the forum.

why is this??

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
January

Re: My posts

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi, @Kevin O, welcome to the Google Small Business Community. In the past 24 hours, you have created 5 new topics regarding your issue. As per our Community Guidelines, we ask that members create only one thread regarding a specific question or problem and give our helpful volunteers time to reply. Duplicate threads have and will be removed/archived.

I have moved one of your threads to the Google My Business Forum, as our Community is not the right place to get technical assistance with Google My Business - we're focused on general small business discussion. You can visit your thread here:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Help-Needed-with-my-account/m-p...

I understand that you are frustrated and I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. You can also reach out to the Google My Business team directly via Twitter by tweeting to @GoogleMyBiz. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.

My posts

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

ok.  I was getting used to the interface

How do I go about adding a pic for myself?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hey, @Kevin O! I'm fairly sure that this community uses the same photo as the Google account you used to sign up. You can set a profile photo for your Google account by following the steps detailed here:

My posts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am deeply saddened by the lack of humanity our disabled community has been shown by Google Ad words by taking all our money with nothing in return.

IF There has been a mistake Please forgive me I apologise in advance.

If Google decides to contact me within 24 hours with an offer to replace the £25. with a private apology.

Then the matter will not be taken any further and I will publicly apologise and promote google adwords

WITHOUT PREJUDICE,ill will, vexation or frivolity

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi, @Nick S. I'm sorry you have experienced issues with AdWords, but unfortunately our discussion board is for general small business topics not related to specific Google products. You can get assistance with AdWords by visiting the AdWords Help Center or the Official Google AdWords Community. If you need more help, click the link at the top right of the Help Center and follow the troubleshooter.

As this discussion is no longer relevant, it has been locked and will be archived.

Experts in the Topic
Brielle B