Small Business
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Not sure where to post? Let's talk small business! Be sure to visit each week for the latest Office Hours discussion.
Guide Me
star_border

Meet the Advisors

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

The Google Small Business Advisors are a select group of small business experts who represent a wide cross-section of professional knowledge but they all share one goal - to help your small business succeed online and beyond.

Hillary BermanHillary Berman: Customer Engagement

Hillary owns Popcorn & Ice Cream PR, and brings marketing insights where she's all about #CustomerEngagement!

Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+ | Website

Anita CampbellAnita Campbell: Small Business Generalist

Anita is CEO of Small Business Trends, a site obsessively focused on small business with daily news, tips and resources. 

Jim ChristianJim Christian: SEO & Digital Marketing

CEO of BLUSH Digital, Jim tries to simply be the best person he can be. To go forth, inspire others, and build great things. 

John CurtisJohn Curtis: SEO

John is an SEO and Local Marketing expert who leads SEO for Walgreens and consults on digital marketing for small businesses. 

Stoney deGeyterStoney deGeyter: SEO & SEM

Stoney has been CEO of Pole Position Marketing for 18 years. Author of The Best Damn Web Marketing Checklist, Period. 

Colin DonohueColin Donohue: PPC & Business Strategy

Colin helps ambitious businesses grow, providing strategy consulting, digital marketing and training services. 

Molly Youngblood GeigerMolly Youngblood Geiger: SEO

Molly is a Google Partner Ambassador Badged Partner, Hangouts Rising Star, who does web design, SEO & digital marketing. 

Mike JohnstonMike Johnston: SEO, PPC & Web Design

Mike owns Specialized Digital Marketing, specializing in building fully optimized web presences for businesses. 

Raj NijjerRaj Nijjer: Digital Marketing

Raj oversees community development at Yext, and serves as Publisher of GeoMarketing.com.

Noah ParsonsNoah Parsons: Starting a Business

COO @ Palo Alto Software. Eager to help with planning, forecasting, marketing, and getting your business up and running.

Stefan PerssonStefan Persson: Digital Marketing

Stefan is a full stack marketer & growth hacker driving customer acquisition, retargeting & scalable performance. 

Kurt ProsserKurt Prosser: eCommerce

Kurt is an eCommerce marketer focused on helping retailers start & grow their online business. Partner at Easton Digital. 

Brian A ReaganBrian A Reagan: SEO & Social Media

13 year Sr. District Manager for Dallas BBB, 3 yr Board Member of DFW Search Engine Marketing Assoc. Loves helping SMB's. 

Conrad SaamConrad Saam: PR & SEO

Conrad owns three small businesses, including an agency helping SMBs market online. Dad, Zymurgist, SEO Nerd, Aussie. 

Jasmine SandlerJasmine Sandler: LinkedIn & Content Marketing

Jasmine, CEO of Agent-cy Online Marketing, is an awarded Digital Marketing Strategist, Speaker, Trainer & Author. 

Gary SargentGary Sargent: PPC

Gary is Founder & President of Expert Internet Marketing in Las Vegas. Helping companies advertise and win online. 

Brandon SchaeferBrandon Schaefer: Social Media & Email Marketing

Brandon is CEO of MyVirtualSalesForce and loves helping companies and entrepreneurs improve sales processes. 

Martin ShervingtonMartin Shervington: Google My Business & Digital Marketing

Martin founded PlusYourBusiness.com, and is a consultant with a background in Marketing Psychology. 

Ray Sidney-SmithRay Sidney-Smith: Productivity

Ray is a web, social, and mobile small business strategist. Hootsuite Ambassador. Evernote Certified Business Consultant. 

Craig SmalleyCraig Smalley: Accounting

Founder/CEO of CWSEAPA, solves complex tax situations for his clients, is licensed by the IRS, and has a Master's in Taxation. 

Aileen Gemma SmithAileen Gemma Smith: Motivation

CEO of Vizalytics, passionate about helping shopkeepers navigate government regulations and business interruption. 

Trevor StewartTrevor Stewart: SEO & AdWords

Trevor's talents cover AdWords and SEO specializing in the automobile industry. Google Partner Ambassador. 

Mary StovallMary Stovall: Google My Business & Digital Marketing

Mary specializes in Google for Business, digital strategy, Google for Non-Profits, AdGrants, and exploring San Diego. 

Deborah SweeneyDeborah Sweeney: Legal & Social Media

Lawyer, business owner, entrepreneurial advisor & mother of 2 who loves small businesses & entrepreneurship. 

Tanya VaughanTanya Vaughan: Digital Marketing

CDO at leading digital marketing agency with 15+ years client-side experience growing businesses startup to Fortune10. 

Brian WallaceBrian Wallace: Graphic Design & PR

President of NowSourcing, an industry leading infographic design agency. Runs a local event making Louisville a more competitive city.

Tierra WilsonTierra Wilson: Marketing Strategy & Implementation

Tierra is the CEO of NewMedia4Agents + marketing consultant who helps real estate pros create online marketing strategies that work. 

Scott YoderScott Yoder: SEO & Design

Scott is an internet marketer and writer who helps small businesses understand the latest trends in online search and conversion-based design. 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Meet the Advisors

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi everyone, great to be here. If you have any questions we will do our best to answer them or point you to the best answer on the web :-)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am a small nonprofit business with seemingly more "enterprise" application needs.  I have tried all versions of Google Works Apps and they simply don't cover all of business needs and bases.  I deal with highly confidential medical/psychological patient information nonstop, every day, via email/text. 85% of my days are sending/receiving professional emails/texts.  I also question now whether or not I need additional security/encryption methods.  I have explained all this repeatedly to the Google Apps. Tech. Support folks - they insist that I proceed to an "enterprise level" account with simply a very small number of users.  I have emailed dozens of Google email addresses asking/begging for enterprise assistance as my GMAIL has been hacked 19 times now in 6 months - and not even the top security/GMAIL engineers can explain as to why this repeatedly happens.  I almost wonder now if this larger business departments think that I am a scam - as in joking with them or something, because I would say now after about 12 significant emails to various Google enterprise areas, to date, I have not gotten one single return email, not even an acknowledgement.  

I take this not only as a very serious matter overall, but this could well turn into a legal matter.

I am asking now that several senior advisors reply privately to this post with their opinions, suggestions, possibly intervening with the appropriate departments on my behalf.  I have Google certified/registered 501c3 nonprofit status. I will give this 5 days from today to be totally resolved - then next Friday I am formally contacting the Google CEO's Executive Offices and the Google Corporate Legal Department.

Thank you in advance Google Advisor's for you attentive support here.

Erik

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi, @erik c, welcome to the community. Our community is not the right place to get technical assistance with Google Product account matters. Our Advisors are not associated with Google in any way beyond being volunteers to participate in small business related discussion on our forums.

For assistance with your needs, please reach out to the Google for Work team at one of the methods described here: https://apps.google.com/support/. Their team offers 24/7 support and should be able to assist with providing the necessary information. I do apologize that we are not the right people to address your concern.