Small Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Not sure where to post? Let's talk small business! Be sure to visit each week for the latest Office Hours discussion.
Guide Me
star_border

How can I get my AdSense account active again?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys *and girls*

I have been stupid enough to click on a few of the advertisements on my website when I have been accepted the third time... "it's a long story" but it basically is because I did not have a clue how things have been working.

Anyway, now I am sure about my own business and I would love for my account to be reactivated. I have even thought to create a new Google account. Although I know this would be wrong. But I am desperate to proof that I am capable of owning and running a great website, network...

Please, if you have any advice then PLEASE help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

How can I get my AdSense account active again?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI @Divan v,

This is a help community for Google Small Business, not Google AdSense. We cannot help you with your inquiry, but I can tell you that clicking the ads is a big no-no.. and repeated violations like this will get you removed from the program. Clicking your ads is not fair to the advertiser and negates the quality of the program. 

Please make a new help inquiry over at the Google AdSense help community and direct any Adsense concerns there. 

Kind Regards,

James