Small Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Not sure where to post? Let's talk small business! Be sure to visit each week for the latest Office Hours discussion.
Guide Me

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.Get help

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My question keeps getting deleted.  Can someone help with this??

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Re: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.Get help

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hello, @Joshua J, thank you for joining the community. Some of your topics have been removed because they are duplicates of already existing topics. We ask that our members post their questions only once, and in the right place, to ensure that they get the best possible support with their issue. You can learn more in our Community Guidelines. Please refrain from creating additional threads on this matter.

You can find your most recent thread here:

You can subscribe to this post to be notified of replies by clicking the three dots on the top right of the post content window and clicking 'Subscribe.'

Also, please note that your question is best suited for our Google My Business Community, as this board is primarily for general small business discussion and not for technical issues. You have already made multiple posts within that board (many which have or will be removed as they are duplicates) but I can assure you that your concern will be addressed as soon as possible. We ask that you please be patient!

If you need additional assistance, you can reach out to the Google My Business team via Twitter by tweeting to @GoogleMyBiz. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation. I will be locking this topic from further replies.