Small Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Not sure where to post? Let's talk small business! Be sure to visit each week for the latest Office Hours discussion.
Guide Me
star_border

Free for business use?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is gmail, Google docs and Google sheets free for small businesses?  I own a small business and have no need for g suite....

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
June

Free for business use?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alex,

Yes they are.

And there are lots of other Google products offered to you, which are free. The paid (premium) versions give you more but most small businesses do just fine with the free versions. 

If you open up Google Chrome (you may need to open new tab, too) and look for the grid of dots in the upper right hand corner, you will see the most common ones listed. Go to the bottom and click more and you will see even more very useful products waiting for you. And if you go to the bottom of the second section and click even more from Google, you will see this a web page full of info. Keep scrolling down the page, and you will uncover dozens of really cool and useful products. This is the page: https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/products/

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
June

Free for business use?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alex,

Yes they are.

And there are lots of other Google products offered to you, which are free. The paid (premium) versions give you more but most small businesses do just fine with the free versions. 

If you open up Google Chrome (you may need to open new tab, too) and look for the grid of dots in the upper right hand corner, you will see the most common ones listed. Go to the bottom and click more and you will see even more very useful products waiting for you. And if you go to the bottom of the second section and click even more from Google, you will see this a web page full of info. Keep scrolling down the page, and you will uncover dozens of really cool and useful products. This is the page: https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/products/

Kind Regards,

James