2.3K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

Studying for GA IQ Exam and everything changed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I was studying for the GA IQ exam with the older system and logged in today to notice everything has changed.  I had just completed Adwords Reports 5.4 in Digital Analytics Fundamentals.  I now have no idea if I should be restarting or what, or where I should start.  Needless to say I am a bit upset this wasn't announced before. 

Help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Trevor,

Apologies for the confusion with the launch of our new courses. We did have an announcement on all Analytics Academy pages for a few weeks before the switch, but I am sorry that you missed it! 

The GAIQ exam questions are based on the content in our new courses, Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics. However, if you completed Digital Analytics Fundamentals and have a good understanding of Google Analytics, then you should be able to pass the exam without taking the new courses.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Katie, Analytics Academy team 

Re: Studying for GA IQ Exam and everything changed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

This is still confusing as I got another reply from 'adwords-noreply'
stating that I had to take all these courses on this link:
https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/

This includes the two you mention: GA for Beginners and Advanced Google
Analyitcs. But it also has Ecommerce Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Fundamentals.

Can you please clarify?

Best,

Trevor

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Trevor,

Yes, I can confirm that the GAIQ questions only cover content in the GA for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics courses. You do not need to study the content in the other Analytics Academy courses in order to pass the exam. Here is an overview of how to prepare: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3424288

Cheers,

Katie, Analytics Academy team