6.4K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

No Analytics data appearing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello everyone,

The issue that we have is quite straightforward.. When we open the Analytics account on PC, we see zero traffic (no one is visiting our website). But when we open the same Analytics account of the same website on tablet, we can see an average of 10 visitors that visit our website daily. So the question is, why on tablet we see the usual data that analytics provide (overview, aquisition, location etc.) and from the PC we see literly the number "zero" on visits? Do someone knows why this is happening? 
Our website url with the issue with the Analytics is https://hotelsenia-paros.com. This is one of two sites of our hotel.
Best regards from Greece!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @senia p :-)
When you open up the analytics reports on the PC (not via the tablet), can you please go to the Property Settings page tell me if it says UA-72298119-16.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Bronwyn V,

Thank you for your reply! No it's other number on PC.. (On tablet it is the one you wrote!)

Kind regars!  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @senia p :-)
That is why you are not seeing the data on the PC, its a different GA Property and/or Account.

You need to log in on the Tablet, and make sure the email address for the Google Account that is used on the PC is added as a user with the same permissions and at the same level as the tablet user permissions.

Then when you log in via the PC, that GA Account and/or Property that you only see on the Tablet, and it's reporting Views should then also be viewable on the PC

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here