Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Google Analytics Academy Ceritificates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I've recently completed a course in the Google Analytics Academy and would like to add the certificate to my LinkedIn profile. Is this possible?

To add a certificate, LinkedIn asks for a License Number. Are these provided at all?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind regards, 

Rob. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Analytics Academy Ceritificates

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Robert M :-)

Licence number is not a required field for adding a certificate on LinkedIn

Is the URL of my certificate shareable / public? Can I share a link to my certificate on other social networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, etc.)?

Since the URL to your course certificate is private, no one else will be able to see your certificate if you just add the link to a social media profile. However, there are several other ways you can easily save and share the certificate with others.

Option 1: Printing your certificate

1. Go to the menu, and choose print page.
  2. On the left side in print options choose the Destination: Save to Google Drive (on Chrome) or Save as PDF (in other browsers).
  3. Choose the Layout as Landscape.
  4. Check the Headers & Footers option.
  5. Click the Save button.

Your Certificate will be saved as a PDF on your Google Drive or on your computer. From this file, you could create your own public link (like via Google Docs!) or just share the file with others.

Option 2: Screen Capture

Install this Chrome application from the link below. After installing, go to your certificate page and click the Screen Capture extension icon in your Chrome browser; you will be able to capture the whole page as an image and crop the image later if required.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/awesome-screenshot-screen/nlipoenfbbikpbjkfpfillcgkoblgpmj

Congrats on completing the course! :-))

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Experts in the Topic
Bronwyn V