Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Get total visits for a single page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Can i get the total number of visitors for a single page? I have searching the option but I cant find it. I wonder if its even possible.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Help please??

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

I think the question needs to be reworded, and then hopefully the solution becomes clearer. 'How many sessions have included this particular page' - in which case use a segment which has the rule include page 'xyz'. Is this what you are after?

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, actually I think I found it. There is a page in overview that shows you all that. However, I cant find the page I need in the list.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

None of the standard reports will easily report specific pages and the user number metric and/or sessions. The landing page report is the only content related page which both lists pages and shows the number of sessions - but only shows the sessions where that page was the first page of the session. What report are you looking at?

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.