GAIQ Certification Not Visible even after Passing the Exam
I passed my exam a few days back and the certifications section does not show as GAIQ Certified.
Here is the screenshot for exam being passed:
Here is the certification not being applicable on the Google partners page:
I have already completed the following coursed from the Google Analytics Academy:
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions
All assessments were also passed for these academy courses.
Please suggest if I am missing on any part.
Re: GAIQ Certification Not Visible even after Passing the Exam
Hi @rajesh b
To the best of my knowledge.. analytics academy forms part of the study material for the GAIQ, however the certificate of participation from completing study modules from analytics academy does not have any baring on the GAIQ exam itself which is seperate.
Afaik it can take a couple of days to update.
1) Have you logged out and cleared your browser cache and cookies?
2) If you go to your partner profile page. does it appear similar to the following on your profile page?
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here