5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Difference between Google IQ certification and Google Analytics Academy course certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the Difference between Google IQ certification and Google Analytics Academy course certification? What additional advantage can I get from taking the Google IQ exam?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Difference between Google IQ certification and Google Analytics Academy course certification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Murty I

The analytics academy courses give downloadable/printable certificates of participation for completing the exercises and quizzes.

The IQ certification is a timed exam of 90 questions that does require a pass mark of at least 80%. 
If it's not passed then you must wait at least 7 days before being allowed another attempt.
To keep the qualification current, the exam must be retaken every 18mths.
Once the exam is passed, apart from downloading and/or printing your certificate, it can be validated via a link to your certificate that is hosted by google.com. The certificate has your name on it and the expiration date of your certification.

https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6089828?hl=en&ref_topic=6089827

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here