3.3K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

Change or add your name on your User Profile and certificates

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

The name that appears on your Analytics Academy Profile and on your certificates of completion is the name on the Google Account that you used to sign in. First, check the email that you used to sign in and make sure it is the correct one, and not a shared email that is used by multiple people. 

Note: If you did not specify a name on your Google Account, then no name will appear in your Analytics Academy profile. You will need to add a name to your Google Account. 

To change or add your name on your Google Account:

1. Sign in to My Account.
  2. In the "Personal info & privacy" section, select Your personal info.
  3. Select 'Name'
  4. When you are done editing, click 'Done'. 
2 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have completed Google Analytics for Beginners and have got the certificate. But my name doesn't appear on it, my email is on it. What should I do? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Changed my name on my Google Account. How long till this change comes into effect on the Academy for Ads platform? 

Re: Change or add your name on your User Profile and certificates

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Helena P

For help with Academy for Ads (not Analytics Academy), they do offer email support (available via the contact us link at the upper right of the help center when logged in)

Looking at the help center FAQs i found the following info

How do I change the name on my profile and my printable achievements?

A: To update personal information such as your name and email address, edit your Google profile settings associated with the email address you registered with. If you make any name changes, be sure to completely sign out of Academy for Ads, then sign back in to refresh your settings.

https://support.google.com/academyforads/answer/7378254#

Thanks
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks! Just reached out to email support (signing out and in did not help).