5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Academy Certificates - FAQ

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Can I receive a course completion certificate after passing an Analytics Academy course?

All courses are currently open for certification. While our previous courses all had deadlines, all of our courses now allow you to earn a certificate of completion at any time. You will also be able to track your progress through the courses in your Profile and return at any time to complete the course assessments. Note that you will need a score of 80% or better on each assessment to earn a certificate of completion for a particular course. 

I passed an Analytics Academy course a while ago and earned a certificate - where can I access this certificate?

Prior to March 2017, students who earned a certificate of completion for a course when it was first opened were able to retrieve it from Analytics Academy for a limited time. In order to earn a certificate of completion now, you will need to register for a course and pass each assessment with a score of 80% of better. We will save your progress and certificates for you in your User Profile. 

What is the difference between an Analytics Academy certificate and the Google Analytics Certification offered through Google Partners?

Analytics Academy certificates are offered as a means of congratulating you for completing the course successfully; it recognizes your participation and efforts.

If you are interested in the Analytics Certification offered through Google Partners, you must pass the Google Analytics IQ exam. This exam covers a range of basic and advanced Google Analytics topics and the certification provides a tangible validation that you are a proficient Google Analytics user.

For anyone interested in taking the GAIQ exam, we recommend reviewing all the material covered in the Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics courses on Analytics Academy. To prepare for the exam, we also recommend that you have access to an active Google Analytics account so that you can experiment and apply what you learn before taking the exam. For more information on the GAIQ exam, visit the FAQ page.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytics Academy Certificates - FAQ

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

GoogleAnalytics wrote:

I passed an Analytics Academy course a while ago and earned a certificate - where can I access this certificate?

Prior to March 2017, students who earned a certificate of completion for a course when it was first opened were able to retrieve it from Analytics Academy for a limited time. In order to earn a certificate of completion now, you will need to register for a course and pass each assessment with a score of 80% of better. We will save your progress and certificates for you in your User Profile. 

I have recently completed the Google Analytics for Beginners course, and had printed out a copy of the certificate earned.  Looking back into my profile, I do not see this certificate saved with my sales or AdWords certifications, as is indicated above.  My other certs showed up immediately after course completion.  Why is this cert not showing up?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Brandon,

Your Google Analytics for Beginners certificate of completion is accessible in your Analytics Academy profile: analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/profile.

It sounds like maybe you were looking in your Google Partners profile? While you can complete the Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam in Google Partners, the Analytics Academy courses and certificates are currently only accessible on the Analytics Academy site.  

I hope this helps!

Katie, Analytics Academy team 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Katie,

I found your post via a google search. I took both the beginners and advanced Google Analytics Courses in early April 2017.  I am currently updating my Linkedin profile and want to indicate that I took both courses.  I just logged into my Google Analytics account and it indicates that I have taken 0 portions of the course?

From what I read, my certificates may not be available online.  Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Mike 

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reaching out. I will have our technical team look into this right away, but I need to confirm a few details with you first. 

1. Confirm that you are logged into analytics.google.com/analytics/academy with the same email you used to complete the courses

2. Navigate to your User Profile by clicking on your email in the top right of the page and selecting 'Profile'. You can also get there by following this link. 

3. If you passed each course assessment with a score of 80% or better you should see your course completion certificates on this page. If you did pass these assessments and are not seeing any progress or course certificates please let me know. 

Thank you for your patience while we investigate this issue!

Best, 

Katie, Analytics Academy team 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Katie,

Thank you for your response.

After reviewing your instructions, I find myself with the same results.

I did take the Google Analytics Beginner & Advanced Courses tests with 80%+ back in April of this year. I even logged out / back into my account and looked around my profile for any paths for the certificates.  

Here is a screenshot:

Mike

.Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 3.38.02 PM.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Katie,

I am facing a problem for the courses I have completed.
1.Google Analytics for Beginners
2.Advanced Google Analytics

But, both the Course completion certificates do not display my Name but instead display my email id.

Kindly resolve the issue and please help.

Regards,

Krishna

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I just cleared the google analytics academy exam for beginners and advanced and also got the certificate but when i logged into my partner account to get the public URL of certificate to post in on linkedin, It's not showing any thing. 

Is the google analytics academy exam different from the exam we undertake through google partner account.

I am very much confused on what to do now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Yeah the academy certifications are only like tutorial completion
certifications.

Google partner account contains link to the professional certification
GAIQ. You have to pass that exam to get certified.

Regards..