AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

What is the biggest benefit of online advertising?

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi Community,

I hope most of you are aware of the free AdWords courses that we offer within our Help Center. They're great resources, especially if you're new to AdWords and online marketing.

We're going to start a weekly quiz series where we ask a question that can be answered through one of our courses. This week's question is from Online Marketing 101.

Question of the week:

What is the biggest benefit of online advertising?

Anyone can answer (you don't have to have taken the course) - so let's see who can get the most stars for their response!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is the biggest benefit of online advertising?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Coco,

There are three benefits I'd say:

Reach: Number of people using Google for day to day search

Relevance: Showing ads to people who're actively looking for your product/service

Return-on-Investment: Conversions!

Biggest one would be Return-on-Investment Smiley Happy

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

According to me biggest benefits of online advertising which makes it better then other medium are

1. You can start at any budget, there is no minimum requirement. it gives you more control over your spend, which makes it better then other medium of advertising(Ads in Newspaper or other media).
  2. You can check the effectiveness of your advertising i.e. you get data to analyze your campaign and make change accordingly. we can track everything in online advertising to control whom we want to show over ad.

Rahul Goel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Coco and Other Community Members
My answer to the question is,
"Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is, I don't know which half."
Sir John Wanamaker wouldn't have said it if he would have predicted the benefit of online advertising or he must had added three more words "except online advertising".
Other major benefits are;
Reach to people when they need you the most, or when they wouldn't mind to see your product/services,Yes in their bed rooms also
and
There is one famous saying in India "Jitni Chadar Ho Utne Pao Filao" (one should't go beyond his/her limit) so respecting our forefathers we can achieve our advertise goals.
Thanks
Adeeb Alam

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

When a small organization thinks about National or International level advertising in early 2000, it is like a day dream and they are not affordable to promote their products like Big Competitors.

Now Days are changed, with online advertisement; if you have Quality product or Service with you, you can promote your product anywhere in the World regardless of competition.

In my view biggest advantages with online advertisement is Availability. Anyone in the world can Promote their products with very less efforts and Money compared to offline advertisement.

Thanks,

Aravindhu.