AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Welcome to the New Google Advertiser Community!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi AdWords Community! 

By now you should see why we were down for maintenance! We've given the Community a bit of a makeover, and with it, welcomed two new Google families to join us: Google My Business and Google Analytics. While the AdWords Community boards have stayed the same, you can now ask questions about Google My Business and Google Analytics in their respective sections.

I encourage you to explore all the features of the new Community, but here are just a few of the key changes  to familiarize yourself with first:

• How to Use the New Community (how to reply, star a post, and view your favorites)
  • The previous User Articles section is now the Learn section
  • See a list of the Top Contributors and Rising Stars in the Experts section

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions!

Cassie

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Welcome to the New Google Advertiser Community!

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
This is super cool Smiley Very Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Good to see new change and advancement in community.

Good Luck!!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
This is absolutely fantastic. It's working super well already. Kudos guys. All the obvious hard work has paid off. Now, the arduous task of not picking every little thing... Smiley Wink

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
So Far everything Functions like I would expect it to. This is great.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Excellent Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
can please tell me how to use

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I was just deposited here after clicking a repeating ad which follows me, as they all do. I'm not an advertiser. Be advised I am being sold Fall dresses for women. I'm a man, there is little chance I would buy one (Too conservative. The dresses, not me.) and 10 dress ads over my tedious routine of surfing at Drudge, at the weather, at YouTube, someone here is paying for that and will receive limited results. I do click ads, hunting equipment, boots, the yearly LL Bean vest, a recording mixer. But after I buy a recording mixer, the next week's set of targeted ads is trying to sell me a recording mixer, same model I just bought. Someday a class action suit against skewed results from silliness which I just outlined may be your only relief. In the mean time I have some dresses to try on.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Stoked to have Google Analytics here in one place.
Thanks for all of your hard work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Awesome!!