AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Welcome, New Top Contributors and Rising Stars!

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Hi all,

I'm pleased to let you know that we have added a new class of Top Contributors and Rising Stars to our Community. Please help me in welcoming them to the program.

Top Contributors:

Neha

Brian

Robert

The AdWords Top Contributors ("TCs") are AdWords experts and the most-esteemed AdWords Community members.They're consistently active, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. We celebrate our Top Contributors for their outstanding contribution to growth of the AdWords Community, and for being the true advocates of online advertising. Read more about our Top Contributor program and about our current Top Contributors here.

Rising Stars:

Nisal

Abhishek

Ahmed

Rising Stars are volunteers who have a positive attitude, share their product knowledge with other users, and participate in the community consistently. If you’d like to learn more about this program;please read the Rising Star section on this page.

Thank you!

13 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Welcome, New Top Contributors and Rising Stars!

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Welcome everyone Smiley Happy

Looking forward to interact more with you guys and learn more from you all.

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Shanea!
Congrats to Neha, Robert, Nisal, Abishek and Ahmed!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Congrats to you all! Welcome aboard the crazy train!

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Congrats Everyone!
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Congratulations and well deserved everyone! Smiley Happy

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Thanks you everyone!! Many Congratulations to Brian, Robert, Nisal, Abhishek and Ahmed. Smiley Happy
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks everyone I appreciate that. Congrats Brian, Neha, Robert, Nisal and Abhishek Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Welcome! Great to have you on board!
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Thanks everyone! It's an honor to be here and have Ad Grants included in with the AdWords community now.