AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Welcome! New Rising Stars and Top Contributor!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi all,

I'm pleased to let you know that we have added a new class of Rising Stars, and one new Top Contributor to our Community. Please help me in welcoming them to the program.

Rising Stars:

@Archit 

@Arik

@Brandon Lucius

@Emmanuel F

@Jordan Burleson

@James_Clemens - Expert in Google Partners and Agency knowledge 

@JimVaillancourt

@Lakatos - Returning Top Contributor Alum to the Expert Program

@RobSkelton

Rising Stars are volunteers who have a positive attitude, share their product knowledge with other users, and participate in the community consistently.

Top Contributor: 

Trevor Stewart ( @Trevor_Stewart ) - Expert in Google Partners and Agency knowledge 

The AdWords Top Contributors ("TCs") are AdWords experts and the most-esteemed AdWords Community members.They're consistently active, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. We celebrate our Top Contributors for their outstanding contribution to growth of the AdWords Community, and for being the true advocates of online advertising. Read more about our Top Contributor program and about our current Top Contributors here.

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 09.29.10.png

14 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Welcome! New Rising Stars and Top Contributor!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Whoop whoop. What a crew we've got going now!
Congrats guys!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Kudos to everyone!!! Smiley Happy

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Congratulations Everyone!!
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Thank you guys. Nice to meet you. (It would be difficult to tell who is new or oldSmiley Happy)

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Thanks for the introduction. I am honored to be present!

Congratulations to the the Rising Stars, Trevor's well-deserved promotion to TC, and to our Alum TC, Lakatos, for returning to assist us.

Happy Tuesday,

James

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Congrats everyone! Welcome to the club!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Congrats! Welcome aboard; Smiley Happy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Thanks to all the TCs and Community managers for recognising me as a rising star.

Congratulations to all who have been added to the rising stars and top contributors program!!

Cheers..

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’