AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 2/7/2014 - 2/13/2014

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Here’s what was happening in the AdWords world last week:

LAUNCHES YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT

We announced improvements in the AdWords Interface to create a consistent look and feel across the web, but also to provide users with a simple and beautiful user experience that helps you get tasks done quickly and efficiently.

• Billing, Account Settings (formerly My account) and Help have moved under the gear icon. In the past, you might have looked in a few different places before finding important menu items in your account.  We’ve made Billing, Account Settings, and Help easy to find by placing them in the same gear menu used in Gmail and Calendar.

• Charts, Tables, and Tools have more space on the page. Important information in your campaign management tabs is now above the fold.  We’ve given more screen space to the Charts, Tables, and Tools you care about most so you’ll spend less time scrolling and more time optimizing.

• For more information on the new redesign, click here.

ARTICLES AND THREADS IN COMMUNITY

• In the AdWords Community, we’ve had several interesting conversations focused on our users. In our AdWords Community Spotlight, Top Contributors Kim Clink and Scotty Dunroe and Rising Star Rakesh Kumar were all highlighted for being extra Googley. Find out more about Kim Clink, Scotty Dunroe and Rakesh Kumar.

• There were 2 games in the community, our 11th Quizzical Pursuit and a very special Valentine’s Day puzzle.

VIDEOS

• There are some new videos on our YouTube channel. Click to watch a discussion on the complementary Google products, AdWords Editor and Google+.

• In our #AskAdWords show, we explored analyzing competition, how to exclude Placements and My Client Center (MCC).

• And in our latest installment of AdWords Hangouts on Air, Sinead and Payal answer your questions about AdWords Editor.

See you next week!

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Weekly Wrap Up: Week 2/7/2014 - 2/13/2014

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Thanks Shanea!
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Weekly Wrap Up: Week 2/7/2014 - 2/13/2014

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Interesting!
Great combination of weekly important event and topics.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’