Use Video Calls to get AdWords support[ Edited ]
November 2013 - last edited November 2013
Video calls let you connect with an AdWords online specialist to get personalized account service in real-time using Google Hangouts. Right now, we are running a pilot to test this feature so we can only support video calls for a limited number of advertisers in the U.S. and Canada.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to use Google video calls:
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the Help tab and select Video call from the Contact us menu.
- Describe your issue briefly and click Start a video call.
- Click Join and wait for a specialist to assist you.
- Note that you can see your position in the queue while you wait for an online specialist.
- If you would like to share your screen while speaking with your AdWords specialist, select Share my screen.
- You can stop sharing your screen any time by selecting Stop sharing my screen.
- To mute the audio or video, adjust volume, or end the video call please use the menu options below:
Keep in mind
- By requesting video call support from Google AdWords Online Specialists, you’re agreeing to the Google+ user content and conduct policy.
- While sharing your screen, avoid opening any screens which contain personal or sensitive information such as your credit card information, passwords, etc. AdWords specialists can only see the information you choose to share. Please read Google Screensharing for more information.
- You don't need a Google+ account in order to request video call support for Google AdWords.
- The quality of the video call may vary based on operating systems and Internet connections. Learn more about the system requirements for Hangouts.