Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

The Apps Show - Google Hangout Basics

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Here are some cool tips on the 'Basics of Hangouts' from the 'Google for Work' team. Sharing here as our AdWords Community friends sure can use some of them. 

To see other App Shows, go here.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: All about Google Hangouts - From the Google for Work team

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
As a part of a virtual team and a daily Hangouts user, I very much appreciate the ease of use and the collaboration tools available from within Hangouts.

This is a fun duo and video. Smiley Happy

Thanks Mini!
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Glad you like it Tommy.

All, feel free to ask away any questions you have about Hangouts. Here and now is the time to get all those answered.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well... I haven't heard until watching the video about the HO extension....  Smiley Surprised

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Thanks for the post, Mini! And for the nice comments, Tommy and Moshe. We also put out some recent episodes on collaborating using Sheets & Groups (also below), and a fun Halloween episode about Google Apps adoption tips. Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Let me know if you have any feedback!