AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Staying up to date with AdWords Features!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Can you guess how many new products and features updated and launched in AdWords last year? Go on, guess?!

Over 200! Thats right, over two hundred changes! That can be a lot to keep track of! Luckily our friends over on the AdWords Help Center have come up with a way for us to keep track of whats been happening!

Head on over to the Help Center from today, and in the Learn tab of the Help Center to find a chronological list of product updates under the “New AdWords Features” page. This new section will show you what’s happening in AdWords all in a single place: from reporting improvements to new ad format launches.

Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 20.18.56.png

So after you've reminded yourself of all recent AdWords updates, why don't you come back and tell us what your favourite new product or feature was!

Kathleen

7 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Staying up to date with AdWords Features!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Awesome!
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Really nice. Thanks for the update

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

A great piece of news indeed! 

It's going to be one of the most visited bookmarks for most of us Smiley Happy

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
That's great !

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Nice one. I'm sure lot of people will get benefit from this. Just a suggestion, can someone do a page for beta features as well? So advertisers like me who would like to involve in beta features would get a chance also Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
Thanks Kathleen. Indeed some great news here.

Shashank Smiley Happy
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Hey Kathleen,

Thanks for the news! You always comes up with great news! Something I was waiting since long. Same as Nisal, something similar for Beta features we want as well!

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for your UPDATED news.