star_border

[Sept 2, 2016] New Features on the Community

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hello Everyone,

We are excited to announce a few new features on the community:

1) In order to gather insights from everyone at scale and improve the user experience, we launched a survey. We will be running it for a few weeks and using it to shape our platform roadmap. Thank you all for the feedback.

2) For new users, we are showing an easy way to ask your first new question. We are already seeing folks using this a lot, and hope to make the experience even better in the upcoming months.

2.png

3) Based on a lot of feedback from users, Like/Share/Reply buttons have been improved (and already seeing a lot more engagement here).

3.png

4) Quick reply now has Bold, Italic, Underline, URL linking, @mentions (try typing ‘@’) & Macros (you can add in your profile settings). This will allow users to stay on quick reply for the most common features people go to in the Full Editor. Image posting is being worked on, thank you for your patience!

As always, we appreciate your feedback and will continue to work on more improvements.

Woohoo,

Y

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: [Sept 2, 2016] New Features on the Community

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Yuri Kleban

The @  in quick reply is an excellent update.  I think that has been a common issue for new members. I know it was for me.

However, I just tried using it multiple times, and I got an error every time I tried posting.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

@David K -- thanks for the feedback, our eng is currently working on fixing this issue. Appreciate your patience here!

Re: [Sept 2, 2016] New Features on the Community

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
These are some very important & amazing updates. Thanks for taking this up, I am sure the engagement on each post is going to be huge now.

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Yuri Kleban - I am loving the new features in the quick reply box. I haven't had any trouble so far.

I love the Like button. It definitely is more intuitive to new users!

Thankyou!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

All these updates are awesome. The 'Need help' pop-up is a great feature to help the new advertisers.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’