Guide Me
star_border

Quizzical Pursuit - Quick AdWords Quiz

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager
Hi Friends, 

The AdWords Community brings before you the all new 'Quizzical Pursuit - Quick AdWords Quiz.'

What is it? 
A series of AdWords questions asked, one after the other, increasing in difficulty level. 
A question will be asked every 15 minutes over a period of 3-4 hours. All you need to do is provide the best quality answer ASAP. 

What's interesting?
The user who answers the maximum number of questions correctly in a minimum amount of time will be named the Community Quiz ChampionThey will also receive surprise swag from the Community team.

Who can participate? 
All Community users are welcome to participate in this quiz. 

Who is the Quiz Master? 
Surprise! 

What next? 
The first question will be posted at 8 am PST/11 am EST/4 pm GMT/8.30 pm IST on Thursday, 31st October. 

Keep watching this space for those quizzical AdWords questions. 

Get ready...
Mini

5 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Quizzical Pursuit - Quick AdWords Quiz

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Over to Top contributor ScottyD, the Quiz Master for today's Quizzizal Pursuit Smiley Happy 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Thank you Mini!

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening fellow community members. Yes, I am your surprise host today so let’s waste no more time and get the quiz underway with the first question!

What is the Dynamic Keyword Insertion (DKI) tool and how can it be beneficial to an AdWords campaign? And please provide your own example of what you think is a good ad utilising DKI.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi
DKI allows to add the keywords in your text ads. it will help to create the more eye catching ads and help you to CTR of the keyword.
Yes by using the keyword helps me to increase CTR and longer headlined.
It shows my ads headline. "Top MBA Colleges in India" means I am showing longer headlines.

We insert a syntax in ad text to use DKI
{KeyWord:MBA Admission}
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hey I am out of home and using small mobile device to give the answer. So there may be typo mistake. Thus I apologize for this.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Thank you for providing us with our first answer Rakesh!

Question number two is...

Highlight and identify the editorial policy errors in the following search network ad:

The Best Chocolates EVER!
What are you wAiTiNg Four?!?!
We have AMAZING DEALS @ our site! Click here ASAP.
TheFakeChocolateWebsite.com/DealsDealDeals

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
1. Used superlative degree Best.
2.have used multiple exclamation mark
3. Used in correct word. It should be Waiting For.
4 used unnecessary capitalization.
5. used more than 35 character in display url 2 & display URL
6.used unwanted word and special characters. Like in display url deal

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Rakesh takes the lead with two good answers Smiley Wink

Question three is...

What is meant by a "call to action" and how can it benefit an ad copy in AdWords?
Please perform a search for an ad with the keyword "Chocolates" now. Which is the most attractive call to action that caught your eye?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

My answer:
Errors that I could find:-
1) wAiTiNg- Intercapitalization within words (Not allowed in ad text).
2) Four- letters that don't adhere to their true meaning or purpose and wrong spelling.
3) TheFakeChocolateWebsite.com/DealsDealsDeals:- Gimmicky repetition of words or phrases

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Call to action button push to user to take the action.
If you are selling chocolate, you can use
Taste now
Buy now
Order now