Guide Me
star_border

Quizzical Pursuit 6 - AdWords Optimization

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi All,

Quizzical Pursuit is a fun and interesting way of learning and sharing your AdWords knowledge. A series of

advertising questions are asked, one after the other, over a period of 1-2 hours. All you need to do is provide the best quality answer. 

Quizzical  Pursuit  6 - AdWords Optimization
Date: July 6, Wednesday
Time: 7 am PDT/8.30 pm IST/2 pm GMT/10 am EST

The Community user who answers the maximum number of questions correctly will be named the Community Quiz ChampionAll Community users are welcome to participate in this quiz. The first question will be posted right here by Quiz Master TC Neha. Just get ready...

Cheers,
Mini
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Quizzical Pursuit 6 - AdWords Optimization

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
That's Great Mini !!

we are ready for another interesting Quiz...

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Everyone, I am Neha Gupta - Your host for today Quizzical Pursuit 6.
Today's topic is account optimization. I will post first Question in next nine mins.

Get ready with tea, coffee, fruits, juices, anything you like...

Welcome & Good Luck Everyone!

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Alright! Since the topic is Account Optimization, requires brainstorming and typing. Smiley Happy

Let's get started with Question No.1

Q1. AdWords account that Berry is managing has low quality score for number of keywords. While looking in to performance Berry notice that "Landing page experience" is below average. What should Berry do in order to improve landing page experience?

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Berry need to cross check whether users are getting redirect to a relevant landing page to the ads, keywords and services offered.
Need to check whether the landing page is responsive to others devices as well.
The page load time is not very long, page has simple and easy navigation for different devices.
There must be a strong call to action on the landing page.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Thanks for Joining @Archit! Smiley Happy Let's wait for sometime for others to join! 

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Hi Neha, good evening.
Yes ready with dinner now.

Regards

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
Yes sure. Hoping for maximum participation.

Regards

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

While waiting for others to add answer for Question1. Here goes next question.

Q2 Jane is running contextually targeted display campaign and now she wants to run manage placements. What is the best way to run manage placements?

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Sad that we don't have enough participation today for quiz. Looks like a busy day. Due to no participation I am winding up quiz right here. Thank you so much @Archit for showing up. We will continue with this quiz on some other day.

Thank you
Neha Gupta